Of course that got me thinking, so here you are Louise, my 10
10 Things I love
- Our Home. I'm a real homebody
- My gorgeous Family, yup, I am the luckiest person in the world to be married to the man that I am, and of course my gorgeous bears.
- Friends .... they sort of go well with 3,4& 5
- Pretty Summer dresses
- Drooling over gorgeous crafting goodies
- Instagram ... I'm obsessed
- Magazines. I dread to think how much I spend on them a month
Ok, and the 10 I Hate
This one is proving a little hard; as it sort of revolves around the same thing.
- Bad Driving
- Not indicating when drivers turn
- Bad Manners
- People that talk to loudly in public and want everyone to hear them
- Inconsiderate Parking
- Flying Ants (yesterday there were loads out)
- Rain during the day, when its meant to be summer (Yes, I am looking out of the window right now at the rain)
- Realising that my mug is empty and I've drank my tea,
Thanks Lou, this was fun ... maybe I'll do another list like this in a couple of months, to see what has changed, or what I'm loving and disliking then.
Ok, as I can't blog without a photo .... Let me leave you one of My gorgeous family, and I'm off to make myself another cup of tea now x
Look at the love Daddy gets when he comes home from work lol